Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year 2017

It's still 2016 as I start to write this, but 2017 is less than 9 hours away.  I can always come back and edit this post if something happens during those 9 hours.

2016 went fast.  Too fast.  And I'm just guessing, but 2017 will probably go even faster.  And will probably full of surprises, good and bad, too.

There is a new President and a world gone crazy.  But the economy is better than during the past 8 to 10 years.  At least that's a good start.

I won't dwell on the problems we Earthlings face.  They are too many and the only way most will be solved is for there to be a total annihilation of the human race.  Well, we certainly don't want that so it behooves us to get along better.  I'll try if everyone else will.

Once again 'diet' raises its ugly head.  Yes, I've got to re-start mine.  I've already recorded all my vitals including blood pressure, pulse, weight, BMI, Body Fat, Visceral fat, Body age, and even visited with my doctor two days ago to make sure I'm okay.  He gave me a thumbs up.  So there should be no reason for me to go softly into my diet.  But first, there's a ribeye to be cooked and eaten tonight.  After that I'm thinking there will be lots of chicken and bushes on the plate after that.

So like everyone else on Earth, I'm waiting to see what 2017 brings.




No comments: