Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Surprse

My ancient desktop computer crashed few months ago.  I got it working again, but it does strange things, some of which pushed me to breaking down and buying another computer.

One of the very annoying things it did was to forbid me from posting or updating my Texas Soring Chicken blog site.  That forced me to start a new blog site - Covngton Spring Chicken.  That forced me to have to switch between the two if I wanted something from the old site.

I've had my latest computer a few weeks and decided to post a link on my new blood site.  When I posted it, I was surprised to see the links show up on my old site instead.  Now I want to merge the two into one - the original blog.  But now that we live forever in Covington, Louisiana, maybe I should merge the old blog into the new one.  

I'm actually typing this to make sure it posts on the old blog site.

No comments: