Friday, November 23, 2018

Easy Thanksgiving

We had some delicious turkey on 'Turkey Day" but we didn't have to cook it.  Brother-in-Law, Allen cooked it..  It was tender, juicy and delicious.  He cooked it 'Spatchcocked' style on the Big Green Egg.  It was his first time cooking turkey Spatchcocked style and he likes it much better than the traditional method. 







My Sweetie, Judy, and her sister, Joyce, cooked all the side dishes.  There were many and all tasty.  No photos.

I mostly sat around and watched.  I think I like doing that on Thanksgiving.

We arrived back home before dark, full as ticks, and ready for bed.  But we stayed up to watch the Saints win over the Falcons.  Brees is awesome.!

Now we wait for Christmas.  Except we also celebrate our 45th anniversary in 8 days.  It also calls for food.  At this rate I'll always be a few pounds overweight...

No comments: