Sunday, February 24, 2013

We Bought A New Car

It has been 12 years since we purchased a car.  Actually, 14 if you don't count the 2002 Chevy Avalanche which was supposed to be my last truck.  We still have it and it still looks and runs good.  But we needed something we could use to go on the road and feel comfortable in and get good gas mileage.  So we talked to our Friend Mickey, who just happens to be the GM of the Toyota dealership in Killeen, Texas.  We told him what we were looking to get and a few days later he called to say one just came in.  We said we'll be there tomorrow to buy it.  We did and we absolutely love it.

Here's the story I posted on the GreenEggers Forum and on Facebook.

Judy got a new car...
It's a T-O-Y-O-T-A...
I asked Mickey to help me buy it...
Just so I could really make her day...

But it's not just any T-O-Y-O-T-A...
This one is loaded to the hilt...
It has buttons to make it drive soft or play...
And it can even blow cold air up my kilt...

It smells and shines all clean and nice...
And drives like a charm...
It has plenty of toots and whistles to entice...
And lots of features to keep us from harm...

She drove it home from Salado...
and fell in love with Sirius along the way...
Yes, it cost a lot of hard earned dough...
But at every stop I could feel her say...

I love you Leroy "Spring 'Fill In The Blank' Chicken" McMillin
And that, my friends, is what made my day...

















Now you see why she's so happy...

Spring "You've Gotta Have A Happy Hen In Order To Have a Happy Chicken Ranch" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

No comments: