Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's Official - I'm Healthy

I visited with my primary care doctor yesterday and, as expected, I'm good.  Blood pressure was excellent.  My blood work numbers were all excellent with only a slight rise in glucose.  Just cut back on calories, carbs and sugars, exercise and keep doing what I'm doing, but lose a few pounds.

He was pleased to hear that I purchased a Total Gym and that I'm actually using it.  Well, I stopped exercising for that period when I caught that awful cold from Judy that lasted three weeks and really sapped me out.  He said I should be over a cold in a week.  If not, I should have called for an appointment.  It was probably more than a cold.  Next time I will.

So, I'll be going into my 72nd birthday in good health.  What more could I ask for?



No comments: