Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sous Vide Cooking and the Big Green Egg

I've been curious about Sous Vide cooking for years. Then Lake Conroe Egger got one and told us about it. That got my curious juices going again. Then Misippi Egger got one and bragged about a couple of his cooks. That was it. I had to have one. So I dropped a couple of hints in the right place and got one for my sixty-fourteenth birthday a few days back.

Needless to say, I wanted something I could mix and match the Sous Vide with my Big Green Egg. So I bought a $25 Pound and half Prime Ribeye at H.E.B. for my first cook.

It took me a while to make a video of it but here it is.

https://youtu.be/YsuRcRvUn9s

If you're even thinking about getting a Sous Vide Immersion Water Cooker, hang around and watch me try a couple of other cooks. But right now, I think I'll eventually get the hang of it. And, of course, I will post about it.

Spring "Almost Always In Hot Water About Something" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

No comments: