Saturday, February 09, 2013

Knee Surgery Followup

Last week I had a followup appointment with my knee doctor.  I wasn't worried because my knee has been feeling unusually good lately.  They did three Xrays and they looked great.  He measured the range of how far I could bend it and get this, it's even better than before surgery.  I'm good with that.  Come back in six months.  I'm good with that too.

I see my back surgeon five days from now and I suspect he will tell me get on with my life because there has been absolutely no pain or complications.  I haven't even taken pain pills.  Didn't need them. I'll be a hard act to follow when all this is over.

Now I'm worried that I don't have anything else wrong with me.  How in the world am I going to survive if there's nothing on me or in me to repair or replace?

Ain't life grand......

No comments: