Sunday, May 08, 2011

70th Birthday

Today is my 70th birthday, or as I prefer to think of it: 52/18th birthday.

Nothing is planned.  In fact, I may just go back to bed now that I've read the paper and cooked breakfast.  What could be better than being totally relaxed?

We celebrated my birthday two weeks ago while we were in Hawaii.  Yes, after 38 years, we went on that dream vacation we always wanted.  It was wonderful.  Hawaii is all its cracked up to be, and more.

I'm still working on the movie version but even my best attempt at sorting and editing the thousand or so photos and hundred or so video segments won't come close to experiencing it in person.  The islands were wonderful and the people were wonderful and the ship was wonderful.  It was much more than we expected.

Stay tuned for the movies...

No comments: